Actually I use Outlook for my work calendar, Palm desktop for my personnal calendar and todo list (both for work and home todos).
But it's becomming a bit messy...
I just dicovered that Mozilla foundation is creating a new project from Mozilla Suite call: Mozilla Sunbird. Some screenshots here.
It's not officially release but It has everything I need (and even more):
- Import/Export in vCalendar format (outlook) and iCalendar format
- Export to a local file or remote file
- Subscribing to a remote file (of someone else calendar for exemple)
- Export to a WebDAV server (such as Slide for example)
- And many other features...
- Palm desktop is free and can be synchronise with my palm
- Sunbird is free and has a good look and feel
- Outlook is used everywhere but it's not free.